Friends of Grasslands is managed by a Committee, which meets five times a year, and the Annual General Meetings, which elect the Committee.
The current (March 2019) Committee comprises:
|Committee member||Juliey Beckman|
|Committee member||Maree Gilbert|
|Committee member||Ken Hodgkinson|
|Committee member||Katherina Ng|
|Committee member||Margaret Ning|
|Committee member||Rainer Rehwinkel|
|Committee member||Andrew Zelnik|
The Public Officer is Andrew Russell.
FoG has a Program Committee to:
- organise, coordinate and write up the annual program of activities;
- ensure that someone takes responsibility for individual events, publicity, signing people on at an activity, etc;
- write up individual events for the newsletter;
- and prepare and distribute the e-Bulletin.
FoG has an Advocacy Committee to:
- coordinate and undertake advocacy.
Contact Us if you are interested in Committee matters or wish to contact the Committee.